Vintage styled blueprint of Chambers Bay Golf Course in University Place, Washington. The course sits on the former site of sand-and-gravel quarry, which gives the course it’s undulating landscape. Several ruined structures from the quarry are still visible on the course today. It opened in 2007 and was designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. It hosted the US Amateur in 2010 and the US Open in 2015.
A perfect addition to any man cave or sports den. Also makes a fantastic Birthday, Fathers Day or Christmas present for any Washington golf fan.
– Gyclée quality inks and archival quality paper. Sizes 18×24 and 24×36 are printed on matte paper, unless otherwise requested. Sizes smaller than 18×24 are printed on semi-gloss paper as it shows the most detail and in our opinion looks the best! Please specify on checkout if you would like high-gloss or matte paper.
– Background colors available in blue or black.
– All prints can be purchased framed or unframed. Frames are available in several colors: black (default color if none specified,) white, brown (wood grain) and grey. Frames are made of wood and glass for 5×7 and 8×10 versions and wood and acrylic for 12×18, 18×24, 20×30 and 24×36 sizes. Mounting hardware attached to back of frame.
Please note that 18×24 and 24×36 versions are framed without a mat. If you’d like a mat inside an 18×24 frame select Framed 12×18. If you’d like a mat inside a 24×36 frame select Framed 20×30.
5×7: Outside of frame: 9.5” x 11.5”x .5”, Mat: 1.5”
8×10: Outside of frame: 12.5” x 15.5 x .5”, Mat: 1.5” x 2”
12×18: Outside of frame: 20” x 26” x .75”, Mat: 6” x 6”
18×24: Outside of frame: 20” x 26” x .75”, No mat.
20×30: Outside of frame: 25.5″x37.5″x1″, Mat: 3.75″x5.75″
24×36: Outside of frame: 25.5″x37.5″x1″, No mat.
Canvas sizes available in 12×16, 18×24 and 24×36.
– Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
– 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m²
– Mounting brackets included – centered on frame
– Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
– Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
– 1.5″ deep
Orders ship in 1 – 2 business days, in most cases we will ship next day. Canvas versions ship in 3 -4 business days.
5×7 and 8×10 prints ship in rigid StayFlat mailers. Print sizes 12” x 18” and larger are carefully rolled and shipped in cylindrical mailing tubes.
Framed prints are wrapped in several layers of protective bubble wrap and shipped in heavy duty mailing boxes.
Prints 5-7 to 18×24 ship without tracking unless upgraded. Framed 5×7 and 8x10s also require an upgrade for tracking. Framed 12×18 and larger, as well as 24×36 prints automatically ship with tracking. Express includes tracking on all sizes.
International Shipping: We will ship internationally. Please ask for a shipping quote.
Don’t see a golf course you are looking for? Send us a message and we’ll be happy to handcraft a unique piece of art for you.
Item is not available in any form of digital download. Thanks.